Saturday, April 28, 2007

Las Vegas celebrity, L.E.Fant, confirms global warming to exist....

L.E. Fant arrives in London, U.K., Friday April 26 to record temperatures. A spokesperson for the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew stated that the usual cold winter which kills off many insects failed to occur. The result is that trees are being eaten by miriads of insects and killed by excessive numbers of insects. Also British Gas lowered its charges to consumers twice this year. All this leads one to conclude that Global Warming exists-it is not merely a figment of Al Gore's imagination.

1 comment:

SRW said...

Honestly man, I must with respect state my position on global warming. It strikes me as best understood if one were to tag the word "hysteria" to the term "global warming."

I won't venture to a point by point examination in here. People are online and they can search and determine as they see fit, and are capable.

Hysterias sell products and laws.

Like the inevitable global warming hysteria related taxes and surchages. Nothing will be accomplished except the acceleration of poverty.

And when that happens, and it will happen, you will still have faces in suits stating the all familiar "if I knew then, what I know now, I would still have voted the way I did."

Al Gore? Botanical Gardens? A Newspaper?